Topic: Rename from a file list
My last request "Log feature" implements the next feature request: rename from file list.
- have ten files selected
- load new names from a text file
- rename file 1 with the name in line 1
- rename file 2 with the name in line 2
- rename file 3 with the name in line 3
... .... ...
- rename file 10 with the name in line 10
Syntax of the text file maybe like:
old name:new name ===> rename 1:1 relation ship if 'old name' is found
old3 name:new3 name
next old name:next new name
new name ====> rename by position name1:line1, now mercy.
next new name
What do you think.